Preparation time: 25 minutes
Whole cooking time: 20 minutes
Elements for stir-fried pork and peanut dip:
– 1 teaspoon inexperienced peppercorns
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 2 coriander roots, very finely chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
– 150 g (5 oz.) pork mince
– 1/2 cup (125ml/4 fl oz.) coconut milk
– 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– 2 teaspoons delicate brown sugar
– 1/2 cup (15 g/1/2 oz.) coriander leaves, chopped
– roasted chopped unsalted peanuts
– chilli sauce
– vegetable crudites or savoury biscuits, to serve
Instructions for stir-fried pork and peanut dip:
1. Once you resolve to strive the stir-fried pork recipe, begin by following these tips. First finely crush the peppercorns and warmth the oil in a wok.
2. Then add the peppercorns, the coriander roots and the garlic to the wok and stir for about 30 – 40 seconds over medium warmth. Then add the pork mince and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, breaking apart any lumps of meat with a fork or wood spoon. Then add the coconut milk, the peanut butter and 1/2 cup (125ml/4 fl oz.) water. After that carry to the boil, stirring. Cut back the warmth and permit to simmer for about 10 minutes or so.
3. Then stir within the fish sauce and brown sugar. Pour right into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the peanuts and the coriander. Drizzle with chilli sauce. Serve heat or at room temperature, with savoury biscuits and crudités for dipping.
Dietary Worth for stir-fried pork and peanut dip.
Protein 8 g;
Fats 12 g;
Carbohydrate 3 g;
Dietary Fibre 1.5 g;
Ldl cholesterol 9mg;
Power 625kJ (150cal)